is mutt part of cygwin or not?

I have two computers running cygwin, and I noticed that one of them has mutt
and the other does not.  I have not updated them at the same times.  I just
ran update on the machine without mutt, but I still don't seem to have it.
Did mutt used to be one of the packages but is no longer, or has the setup
failed me?