Re: Bash wont recognize any commands

Heh, thanks for the > tip. I figured there must be some way to output it to a
file. Anyway, here it is.

Cygnus Win95/NT Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Mon May 28 01:26:07 2001

Win9X Ver 4.10 build 67766222

 /usr/bin
 /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/TWAIN_32/SCANWIZ

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = `/cygdrive'
  cygdrive flags = 0x00000020
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `C:/cygwin'
  flags = 0x00000008
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `C:/cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x00000008
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `C:/cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x00000008
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

a:  fd           N/A    N/A
c:  hd  FAT32   6169Mb  71% CP    UN
d:  cd  CDFS     685Mb 100%                    Audio CD

C:\cygwin\bin  /usr/bin  system  textmode
C:\cygwin\lib  /usr/lib  system  textmode
C:\cygwin  /        system  textmode
c:    /cygdrive/c  user    textmode,noumount
d:    /cygdrive/d  user    textmode,noumount

Found: C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: .\cat.exe
Found: .\cpp.exe
Found: c:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\find.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: .\gcc.exe
Not Found: gdb
Found: .\ld.exe
Found: .\ls.exe
Found: .\make.exe
Found: C:\cygwin\bin\sh.exe

  678k 2001/05/21 .\cygwin1.dll
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        dll major: 1003
        dll minor: 2
        dll epoch: 19
        dll bad signal mask: 19005
        dll old termios: 5
        dll malloc env: 28
        api major: 0
        api minor: 39
        shared data: 3
        dll identifier: cygwin1
        mount registry: 2
        cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        program options name: Program Options
        cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        cygdrive default prefix:
        build date: Sun May 20 23:28:17 EDT 2001
        shared id: cygwin1S3

  678k 2001/05/21 .\cygwin1.dll
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        dll major: 1003
        dll minor: 2
        dll epoch: 19
        dll bad signal mask: 19005
        dll old termios: 5
        dll malloc env: 28
        api major: 0
        api minor: 39
        shared data: 3
        dll identifier: cygwin1
        mount registry: 2
        cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        program options name: Program Options
        cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        cygdrive default prefix:
        build date: Sun May 20 23:28:17 EDT 2001
        shared id: cygwin1S3

Use -h to see help about each section