setup: wishes

Hi Travis,
thank you very much for your work

There are four features, especially the first, that I desire to see in
your setup program.

1) In the Cygwin Setup window, a button to select/unselect all the
checkboxes (to me it always happened to have to redo the installation
many times).

2) Make larger the Cygwin Setup window that show the progress of the
installation, so I can see the filenames also for the longest paths.

3) Eliminate the warning which says: deleting the link (name of the
link) in order to create a directory there. That warning obliges the
user to stay close to the computer also during the second part of the
installation.

4) In the installation form internet It would be perhaps better to have
the setup program deleting the directories contrib and latest.
As an almost new user I don't know if I have to keep them or not.

Best Regards,
Marcello