Cygwin Setup 2.54

I was just wondering if anyone else had serious problem with new Cygwin
setup 2.54 ?
I downloaded copy, selected Install from local directory, C:\Files\ at the
local packages directory, C:\Cygwin\ as the install directory with a unix
text type and install for all users.
The first time it reinstalled the complete Cygwin.
I then noticed that for some weird reason the standard mounts were now
completely gone, all that is left is:
C:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
c: on /cygdrive/c type user (binmode,noumount)

Also the reinstall put all everything in a directory called file which is
located in the directory of where all my Cygwin setup tarballs are stored.
Even though I selected the usual default of C:\Cygwin\ during setup.
And finally the uninstall option is no longer available for many of the
Cygwin setup files.

I download all the Cygwin tarballs manually in case that makes any
difference but that never caused any problems before. I just downoad every
new release and store them in one directory, deleting older tarballs as soon
as newer ones are released.
I find it easier to keep all files up to date that way and wastes less space
(Install from Internet creates too many pointless directories)