Re: working column/pipe key

I do not like ping pong and fixing this kind of problem is far
from my skill in programming: sorry !

Nevertheless, this tiny bug allowed me
[1] to discover `rxvt' which is better than the basic Windows console,
and
[2] to improve my perl script:
now I am running on the latest cygwin.

Cygwin is great,