ssh check_nt_auth calls

Hi Corinna...

I think that you should completely remove the check_nt_auth calls as you
did, but add a new run-time check at startup (of ssh, sshd, ...) for the
minimum acceptable cygwin1.dll version required. I saw the dialog on the
openssh mailing list and the issue is not really an nt_authorization issue,
it is a dll version issue.

I think that this check should be standardized, so that other packages can
use it too. I've seen several comments on the list about some package needs
at least xxx version of the cygwin1.dll.

Thanks,

...Karl