Re: Serial programming patch

Hi Corinna,
I see it will be cost a little pain.
What concerns Your 3-rd remark (code not conforming GNU standard) is it
enough to
transform my sources utilizing indent.exe ?. If so, what switches should
I use ?
I have two remarks I forgot mention about in my previous e-mail.

To read input queue there should be use constant FIONREAD (information
taken from different sources) but cygwin occupy it for socket software
!(it is macro). Constant TIOCINQ I have
taken from linux where it is equal FIONREAD(FIONREAD is not occupied in
linux like in cygwin).
Next matter concerns device name convention. In cygwin one may use
/dev/com1 or /dev/ttyS1
and so on. (what for is utilizing /dev/comx I do not know - it is not
portable to linux).
I think also that number of devices should start from 0 not from 1
(/dev/ttyS0 and so on) like in linux because again it is not portable.
What is Your opinion ?
Jacek