Re: More inetd stuff

jeremy greiner wrote:

> I have have read through the search and found no error similiar to
> this .. If I am wrong and there is one I over look plz correct me
> beut I went through the firs t 6 pages and found nothing close..
> -jeremy

Oh I'm sorry, maybe I gave to narrow a search criteria.  Try this one
instead
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=inetd+service+cygwin
and please note, you may have to review more than six pages.  You may
even have to narrow the search to add criteria particular to what you
need.  If you're not willing to do the work beyond my pointing you to
how to find it then the likelihood of you getting beyond your problem
isn't very likely to happen.

--
Earnie.