Re: New version of cygwin-mount.el

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Maybe we should
> wait for doing this until such time as we can provide the user with
> options.  I don't know how friendly it would be to install this into a
> person's existing ntemacs setup.

This sounds like a change better suited for the day that setup understands
basic groupings of packages and dependencies one package has on others.  Since
(in my limited knowledge) this appears to be two different packages, setup now
has to first determine they were both selected and if not that NTemacs is
already installed.  If they were both selected for install then setup (I think
from what I am reading) has to first install the NTemacs before installing the
cygwin-mount.el.  All of this as well has to be based on the specific package
name (which right now the only time we do that is cygwin) as opposed to
checking using some sort of file dependencies (like some of the options
previously discussed).

For the novice attempting to use the packages the more we can automate the
better and if we can give them good options that is good too, but this seems
like we are getting into some specific hard coding in the program for one
package.  I'm not too sure about that part.