Re: cmds issued from rxvt spawning dos windows

> However, using rxvt, every time we spawn JBuilder a dos
> window appears and all of its output (that should be in
> the file) is lost.

> Suggestions?

Since your pipe isn't interactive you may want to start it
up in a cmd window running bash.  Something like:

$ cmd /c start bash -c 'make > make.out 2>&1'

Does the problem go away with the w32d version?
  http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html

If so, perhaps I'll try to implement a workaround so
that you can choose to have rxvt allocate a console for
you.

Thanks,
-steve o