re: CYGWIN1.DLL Not Found

That isn't always because it isn't isntalled right. If your PATH
is declared wrong, it will give you that error sometimes.

I'm running Windows 2000, and I had to do a few things in the
batch file before it would load correctly.

I'd like to also note that this machine is tweaked a *ton*. So I
doubt many people would need to do that.

~Travis Smith
Systems Admin
tazium at yahoo dot com