From: John Placais [mailto:John_Placais@GMO.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:08 AM
To: 'huntharo@msu.edu'
Subject: Help with Winuser.h

Hey there,
   I saw your posts on problems with winuser.h not being correct and thought
perhap you could help me with my problem. I cannot find the value for the
following:

WS_EX_NOANIMATION
WS_EX_NOACTIVATE

If you know what they are, or where I can find the newest version of
"winuser.h" I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance,
 John