Re: AW: Apache 1.3.9 builds but won't serve

Dear Ralf,

Thanks to Gerrit Haase, Stipe Tolj and Kevin Wright I now have a build
that seems to work. The suggestion to specify the listen IP when you
don't do reverse name lookup was the final key that got everything
working.

Thanks for your offer of help.