Re: Regular expressions compile call.

Hmmmmmm....!

 I have tried following steps:

1. Downloaded with Setup.exe all a compleate installation package with all
modules.
 2. Installed it.

 I experince the same problem.  When I look it the Cygwin distribution
download catalog I find indeed find the very same catalogs (latest and
contrib) as in various FTP sites. The net package is not there!

My conclution is that the Net package is not in the 1.1.8 disribution.

The setup.exe I use is dated: 23.02.2001

I am sorry if it this is trivial, but for me it is not. Please advice.

Oddvard

                    Earnie Boyd
                    <earnie_boyd@yahoo.co        To:     oddvard.myrnes@stoltoffshore.no
                    m>                           cc:     cygwin@cygwin.com
                    Sent by:                     Subject:     Re: Regular expressions compile call.
                    cygwin-owner@sources.
                    redhat.com

                    08.05.2001 15:16
                    Please respond to
                    Cygwin Users

oddvard.myrnes@stoltoffshore.no wrote:

> Hi Corrina
>
> Many thanks for the quick answer. I have a problem locating the NET
> package. Have looked in many ftp sites and can't find any NET package in
> either Latest or Contrib. Can you help?

http://cygwin.com/setup.exe

Earnie.