Re: When will cygwin ever be stable?

Louis Bohm wrote:

 > I do not know about the other points you made but I can tell you that
the scroll
 > bars do work when you are running rxvt.  Maybe you should try that instead.

So let me understand this, in order to get a functional terminal I have to
use a package that is not even shipped with the standard install? No
standard user is ever going to do this, they are just going to get hacked
off with it being broken. A better reason for using rxvt might be because
its faster.

Maybe everyone in the know uses rxvt and that's why the standard terminal
is not so great?

andy