RE: installing gcc 2.5.8 and using it with cygwin

Jonathan,
	I guarantee that fixing his code will be faster and easier than
attempting to get gcc 2.5.8 running on cygwin.

Variable definitions in for loops are legal in gcc > 2.5.8, there may
just be a minor syntax issue.

However, if you don't feel like attemping it, that's your choice.

Rob