Re: Invoker question

Hi All...

Invoker works just fine now. I can do a soft stop (and start :) of
the servive with either srvany or invoker. This is quite handy.

You know...I didn't find this feature until I was looking through
the source code to see where to patch it to prevent the fork and
detach. And...there it was. Just amazing!

Thanks,

...Karl