Re: problem with sshd as service

Moving to 1.3.1 did fix this for me.

I also received a note from Karl M pointing out that the problem was
related to sshd and ssh running under different usernames (which of course
occurred since I was running the service under the system account).  When
running sshd from the command line, the same problem arose if the client
logged in under a different username.

Some other suggestions--piping sshd to cmd.exe, and using bash instead of
sh, didn't help in my case.

Thanks to everyone for the speedy responses!