AW: Corinna pls read RE: Asynchronous DNS - gethostbyname_r

Hi, I've read about resolver lib for cygwin. kde on cygwin needs a resolver
lib too. Does anyone know the state of this integration into cygwin ?

One year ago I've downloaded a bindlib for native win32, which comes from
the University of California. I'm not an export in dns programming, but it
seems to contains a complete resolver lib. I'm unable to compile it for
cygwin, but perhaps someone else is able to do, for that if someone like to
get the source,
please send me a mail to Ralf.Habacker@saght.tessag.com.

Best regards

Ralf Habacker