Re: Initial patch to implement partial auth with SSH2

Hi Corinna...

I was thinking...for the CygWin environment (on WinNT and Win2k) we could
avoid the problem of where to place a new call to check_nt_auth and
auth_password by requiring that if the ssh and sshd user-ids are different,
that password authentication is required (which was the reason I was
interested in this in the first place). I can do that for now by using

Authorder2 publickey:password

and commenting out the check in userauth_publickey.

Thanks,

...Karl