a poor windows user needs a little bit help about Cyqwin for SSH...

Hello,

I just search in the archive and find some tips to make my Cygwin working,
and now it seems to work, but I don't find why I have this alert when I try
to connect with SSH :
"ssh: aword.org: no address associated with hostname"

I don't know what are the packages I have to install. I think 'cygwin + ash
+ bash + openssh + contrib/zlib' ok but I am not sure...

Could you please to tell me all (and only) the packages I have to
download/install from 'latest' & 'contrib' directory just to make Cygwin works
under Windows 98/Me/NT only for SSH2 tunneling ?

Thank you for your precious help,
Greetings,
--
Guy Capra, Alomphega.