no cron in cygwin?

I wanted to upload files to an NT server on which I have
installed cywin, by running an expect script on it as a cron job,
but I see there is no cron in cygwin.

What is my next step?

1. Look into installing cron myself? This is the option that I
would give me the result I would like most, but there must be a
reason that the cygwin crew hasn't incorporated a cron yet. For
example, it must be a daemon or something.

2. Look around for an NT equivalent? This is the option I want
to explore least. I don't want to learn more about NT than I have
to.

3. Think about a continually running expect script that goes to
sleep for long periods? I would prefer to avoid this. I want to
keep my activity on the server as limited as possible.

What should I do next. If this is not the right place for this
question, tell me where to go.

--
Greg Matheson                    Teaching: computer programming
Chinmin College,                 done by monkeys.