Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll -- OFF-TOPIC

> CONTACT THE OWNER OF THE RPM PACKAGES IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS.  DO NOT
> SEND QUESTIONS HERE.
>
> This thread is officially declared off-topic.

As I wrote OK, ok? And I don't want cause any problems, I am just lame
lawyer, who play with some gnu stuff, and I don't know very well your
super-duper geeks rules. That's all from me. BTW, when I was dowloading rpm
manager it was written that it is for CYGWIN so thats why I asked here.

sorry for all this mess.

radek