Re: Upcoming changes in the console handler

At 12:45 PM Monday 4/9/2001, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>just FYI. I have added two features to the console handler code in
>Cygwin. If you are living on the edge (using developer snapshots of
>Cygwin) you get these features working by changing the cygwin
>termcap entry or the cygwin terminfo file. For tcsh and vim it's
>ok just to change termcap.

Good news.  I look forward to the new version.

I've also noticed that if you scroll the screen, a CR goes to the line
after the screen instead of the last line in the screen buffer.   As a
result, new text overwrites old text.

My memory is that the pre-cygwin version of tcsh, restored the screen
as it was prior to the scroll.

As a convenience, I think the 'escape' key should similarly restore the screen,

                                                                --Brad