Need some help

Hi there,

    I found Your e-mail address while searching the Web to find an answer to
my problem with an application I've written in C++ Builder and which
implements OpenGL functions. I'm sure the problem is not with the code
itself, but with some project settings. When I try to run my application on
another computer than mine, the following error message pops up:
"OpenGL32.dll file is linked to a non-existing export 'gdi32.dll'". What's
strange is that the program runs on my computer without problems! It doesn't
(because of this message) on any computer in the world. So, my question is -
what settings should I do to remove this problem?

    The program I'm telling You of is my master's thesis, therefore it would
be extremely nice of You if You could help me tackle this problem.

                    Thank You,
                                           Kamil Staniec, Poland.