Ann: pre-compiled binaries of fetchmail & procmail

Hello,

I've just created a web page where you can obtain pre-compiled binaries
of fetchmail and procmail.

Currently, I have no intention to become a maintainer for the Cygwin
versions of these software: I simply lack experiences to do such a job.
This is a personal (and amateurish) attempt to build UNIX applications
under Windows (Thanks, Cygwin.)

Well, the address: http://www.dd.iij4u.or.jp/~madokam/

Thank you for your interest.

--
Madoka Machitani <madokam@dd.iij4u.or.jp>
I believe Cygwin is the best work ever done on Windows platforms.