Re: [Fwd: FW: pthread_create problem in Cygwin 1.1.8-2]

On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 09:54:56AM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, Earnie, that people are targetting you personally as a method
to forward email from their broken servers.  I'm sure that you don't
want to be a mailing list forwarder.

There is really no reason to contact people personally when you
get an ORBS bounce.  This is really unacceptable.

You have two options when you see this:

1) (preferred) Fix your broken open relay SMTP server.  (Explanations
   about why this is so haaaaaaaarrrrrrrrdddddddd are filed to /dev/null).

2) Send email from an account that is subscribed to the cygwin mailing
   list.  It can't get much easier than that.  If you are subscribed,
   the ORBS blocks are bypassed.

Sending plaintive email to random people on this mailing list is REALLY
not the way to do things.

cgf