Re: chmod and ntsec

Thank you Larry,

At 01:50 30.03.01, you wrote:
>Missed one.  Try the user's guide.
>
>http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html

I did not miss this: But I dont know WHERE and HOW to set these environment
variables. I work with NTFS-Partitions and with FAT-Partintions. Is it
better to select >>ntea<< (how big will the mentioned additional files be
and will they be built once or will they become bigger every time I use
some features?) or is it better to to select >>ntsec<< (which will not work
with the FAT-partitions). What happens, when I use both?
Also, there is a file >>ntsec.sgml<< mentioned. Where can I find this file?

Heimo Ponnath