Re: -mno-cygwin and C++ -- solved!

Hi folks,

	Forgive me, couldn't let this pass...

On 27 Mar 2001, at 23:49, the Illustrious Kenton Varda wrote:

> I think that's what I was originally looking for. :)  Why isn't this
> part of cygwin's mingw package already?

	*ahem*

	Mingw _does not belong to Cygwin_, Mingw is a separate and optional
set of development tools that just happens to run alongside the Cygwin
Development Tools and that _may be_ installed with the Cygwin
Development Tools...it is _not_ a Cygwin development tool, it is a
Cygwin "Option" in the same way that the "-mno-cygwin" switch is an
"optional" switch.
	It has only achieved this after a whole bunch of volunteers spent a
great deal of time and energy (man-years) attempting to integrate the
two to work with a simple switch called "-mno-cygwin".  It has _not
been_ a "trivial task".

	Peace,

		Paul G.

Nothing real can be threatened.