Re: SSHd permission problem -solved-

Hi everybody,

I solved my login problem with sshd !!

Finally it had nothing to do with the ownership or permission of
ssh_host_key files and it had also nothing to do with special user
rights.

		-- It was the mount command --

All my mount entries were textmode and I never had problems with that.
But when Corinna posted a listing of her mount entries I noticed that
they were using binmode. Because I was already fairly desperate I
changed my to binmode and voila, I could log in via ssh without any
problems. Maybe this trick should be added to the openssh documentation.

Many thanks,

	Axel