Re: OpenSSH-2.5.1p2-2 and remote logins: Problem and Workaround

I don't know what's going on in your system but I just checked it
out and I can't reproduce the problem. I have the following
setting:

C:\cygwin           /                   system       binmode
D:\home             /home               system       binmode

and my passwd entry has /home/corinna as pw_dir entry.

When I change that to /cygdrive/d/home/corinna, then restart
sshd and then login again, I'm correctly set to my home dir
in D:/home.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.