setup.exe doesn't pickup ash and sed

Hi everybody,

I am installing CYGWIN using setup.exe.
I have downloaded all the binaries in the latest directory to my harddisk
from the site ftp.u-aizu.ac.jp.

When i run setup.exe  i give the following options
1)Install from local directory
2)The Local package directory C:\temp1\temp
3)Install root directory C:\cygwin
default file types Unix
Install for All

Then i get list of packages to install, i don't find ash and sed in the
list.I tried all combinations of options but the list of packages it gives
remain the same.

note: I do have the binary packages for ash and sed also in the same local
directory.

Some binary packages i downloaded 3-4 months back and some binaries i have
downloaded now.
Is the problem because  i have different versions of binary packages ???
is there a way

please help me

thanks in advance
deepak