Re: GCC and PThreads on CYGWIN 1.1.8

If your goal is to port your app to windows, why not use mingw, which does
have a pthreads library. I am not experienced with it,but I think a solution
would be to have a cross-compiler gcc target mingw with the mingw pthreads
library.

dale

> BTW, I'm doing this because our multi-threaded test >programs die with
various segfault problems. This is the >same behavior that is exhibited
> when we run the same test code on our Unix systems >without enabling Posix
thread support within gcc.