Re: Re: screen echos from cygwin1-20010225.dll

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 05:41:04PM -0500, tprinceusa@mindspring.com wrote:
>I have the standard cygwin up to date as done by the standard
>installer, but with the snapshot cygwin1.dll added.  expect 20010117
>was most recently installed.  The first big batch of messages starts
>immediately upon beginning the gcc testsuite, as my posted screen echo
>shows.  I have not watched that make check closely recently; I believe
>it has already completed some instances of expect before this happensl.
>
>I have not attempted to build cygwin1.dll myself for many months, but I
>will try that if it will help.

There is no need to do this unless you want to.  Thanks for the offer,
though.

I think I know what the problem is.  You can expect a fix in the next
week.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  As it turns out, I knew about
this problem a while ago and just forgot to do anything about it.  I guess
I have to improve my todo list.

cgf