RE: Where is GetCurrentFiber?

Ooopps, Wrong as always.. This will probably be somewhat better.

__inline PVOID GNU_GetFiberData(void)
{
	void* ret;
	__asm__ volatile ("
		movl	%%fs:0x10,%0
		movl	(%0),%0
	" : "=r" (ret)	/* allow use of reg eax,ebx,ecx,edx,esi,edi */
	  :
	  );
	return ret;
}

__inline PVOID GNU_GetCurrentFiber(void)
{
	void* ret;
	__asm__ volatile ("
		movl	%%fs:0x10,%0
	" : "=r" (ret)	/* allow use of reg eax,ebx,ecx,edx,esi,edi */
	  :
	  );
	return ret;
}

Andrew Younger
Programmer

Red Lemon Studios Ltd
175 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2LB, Scotland, U.K.
Tel +44 (0) 141 271 2000
Fax +44 (0) 141 271 2001

andyy@redlemon.com
www.redlemon.com

It's a game thing!
The recipient acknowledges that Red Lemon Studios is unable to exercise
control over the content of information contained in transmissions made via
the Internet.  Red Lemon Studios hereby excludes any warranty as to the
quality or accuracy of any information contained in this message and any
liability of any kind for the information contained in it, or for its
transmission, reception, storage or use in any way whatsoever.