RE: Difficulty with getting ntsec to work.

>Ok...
>
>Are you running inetd from an account with the following privileges:
>
>1) "Act as part of the operating system"
>2) "Replace process level token"
>3) "Increase quotas"
>4) "Logon as a service"
>
>or under user LocalSystem?
>
>(This information is regurgitated from Corinna Vinschen's Mon, 22 May 2000
>post.)
>(See http://www.delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi?p=cygwin/2000/05/22/16:01:01
>for that post.)
>
>Good luck.
>
>Someone PLEASE correct me if this information is outdated or otherwise
>wrong.
>
>Jason Alonso

Well, most of those options I still don't know how to check under win2k.
However, the run as service one, yes.
As for the rest, well, just created a user for it to run as, added it to
all groups, and hoped for the best.  Even under properties in the obscure
manager you pointed out, the rest weren't listed.

Has anyone else on this list gotten inetd running under Win2k, and could
they mention if they did anything different from NT4?