RE: New symlinks.

Hi Cliff,

yes, and the other way around, since I never saw an *ix
where *.lnk has a special meaning, somebody may be
surprised now about inability to have a symlink foo -> bar
and a plain file foo.lnk in the same directory, which was
possible in earlier cygwin releases:

b20$  ln -s bar foo
b20$ >foo.lnk
b20$ ls -l
total 1
lrw-r--r--   1 0        everyone       14 Feb 27 23:25 foo -> bar
-rw-r--r--   1 0        everyone        0 Feb 27 23:25 foo.lnk

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-gmbh.de)

	[Heribert]  [snip]