Re: scp window client

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, [iso-8859-1] Gbenga wrote:

> Thank you very much everybody on list taht help me
> sort out secure copy hassle.
>
> I get the sshd working on Nt now with window client,
> pretty cool. I however can not copy files from outside
> whatever user I logged in as directory.
>
> The project I am working on will entails copying from
> a specific directory that are outside of user
> directory.
>
> Any direction on configuration will be appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

Use the mount command. I'm not in windows right now, but I believe the
syntax is mount C:/otherdirectory /home/whoever/mountpointdirectory.

mountpoint directory must already exist. I'm rather inexperienced with
cygwin myself, but I've done this. I think the first time I tried I used
'\' characters instead of '/' and that didn't work.