Re: Where is cygwin installed - automatic query

Stephen Smith wrote:

> I like Larry's answer, but to comment on yours:
>
> I would need an automatic way to find the setup.log.full file and the parsing program now needs to be in the path.  So I am
> no better off than I was before.

setup.log.full is always created in the directory where setup.exe is
executed from.  If you decide to use the registries, be sure to find
them using the Cygwin macros provided to determine which registry key is
being used so that you don't have to modify your source when it changes
with some future version.

Earnie.