Re: sshd connection refused

I found a solution, but not an explanation.

sshd does not as system, but it does run as administrator. Changing the
ownership of the host keys to administrator and running the service as
administrator made it work. I then tried to go back, I changed the ownership
of the host key files back to system and ran the service as system and still
did not work. Very odd.

Alberto