Re: A question for Corinna

Sorry, what I'm trying to ask, is if Corinna's patches to tcsh were
unneccessary?  You're saying that all she had to do was build tcsh from the
original sources, then link with automode.o?  Are there any exceptions to
the text in, binary out general rule?  Also, is automode.o only useful for
linking with C code (not C++), as binmode.obj is?

cheers,
-Matt