A question for Corinna

Hi:

    This question is addressed specifically to Corinna.  I would like to
maintain zsh for the cygwin project, and was wondering what kind of
text/binary issues I'll have to deal with.  I downloaded the source for tcsh
(I thought perhaps tcsh would be a better 'case study' - I'd wager it hasn't
been as mutated as bash).  I didn't see any readme/patches in regards to
cygwin though.  Can you send me your cygwin patches for tcsh?  Thanks very
much for your time.

cheers,
-Matt Smith
matts@bluesguitar.org