RE: ksh93? -- also u/win question

Don't know if this is relevant but it is possible to compile
sfio-2000 under cygwin (not the threaded version of course)
and almost all of the sfio tests actually succeeded (a couple
of month ago). The license is BSD style if I remember correctly.
The url is  www.research.att.com/sw/tools/sfio .

 [..]

Christoph