Re: Archives: Why am I administrator?

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> It's not.  It is in sgml and it is included with the cygwin source, if
> you want to take a stab at producing a true diff.
>
> cgf

I've attached a diff to setup2.sgml.

Since I don't know sgml, and the winsup/doc directory failed to make
where I tar x'd it, somebody perhaps ought to proofread and visually
check the results of HTML and whatever other output is produced.

One open question, that ought to be answered before modifying the User's
Guide is:

> On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 05:12:51PM -0800, Eric M. Monsler wrote:
> >
> >1) Is Dave's approach correct in all/most cases?  Can someone more NT
> >domain knowledgeable comment?

Anyone?

Eric Monsler

P.S. If the patch is added to a release, would someone let me know?
Thanks.
86,87c86
< <command>ls -l</command> replaces the UID with a name) just
< do this:
---
> <command>ls -l</command> replaces the UID with a name) based on the accounts local to the machine, just do this:
96c95,118
< <para> Future changes to your NT registry will NOT be reflected in
---