"Sh" scripting using win-32 aka cygwin32

All,
I am currently using software called win-32 aka cygwin32 (a
cygnus/gnu/windows product). I know
how everything works except for one thing. I do not know how to call the
'sh' shell from a file.
My problem:
I have a web page/form that posts information to a file called thankyou.cgi
Well I want to test this with out having CGI access, if possible.
What should I do to have my web page/form successfully post information to
thankyou.cgi.

currently my first line in my script is: #!/bin/sh (the actual POSIX location of 'sh')
I have tried
#!/C:/location/sh.exe
C:/location/sh.exe

Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

--
Sharron D. Allen
Email: Sharron_D_Allen@west.raytheon.com