setup

I have a symlink from /bin to /usr/bin.
Setup tells me that it is going to delete /usr/bin to
put a directory there.  Aside from that being a dumb
thing to do when it is already a symlink to a directory,
there isn't even a cancel button on the popup.  Of course,
if there were a cancel button, I suppose it would just
exit the program like the cancel button on the download
popup does, instead of going to the previous state
like any *sensible* program would do.  I can't imagine that
this thing goes through any sort of QA; certainly none of
the QA engineers I know would allow this sort of user interface
to pass.

--
<J Q B>