OT: Outlook filtering for Cygwin list (WAS: RE: Questions about Cygwin's setup...)

I don't think it can be done with one filter. I have 6. The mailbox@host
varies 3 ways. cygwin@sources.redhat.com, cygwin@cygwin.com,
cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com. Another variation is that some send their
messages to the previous poster, and CC the list. I have one rule that
catches 95% of the messages. But I have to apply the others to get the rest
of the messages. Plus, some messages seem to get caught by my redhat filter
first.

This list is the only one that is so messed up. I was able to use Outlook
Express on every other list I was on.