Linux->Cygwin cross compiler?

Does anyone know where I can find a cross-compiler to run on Linux (pref
Mandrake) which will generate EXEs, DLLs etc for CYGWIN?

I humbly have to admit that I lack the experience to feel confident in
compiling the Cygwin gcc/ld on Linux. I could probably do it over time, but
I'd rather avoid it if it's already been done. A compiler is not a small
piece of software.

Another issue that intimidates me is the fact that a Linux->CYGWIN gcc would
need a largely different set of header files, libraries etc to the set used
by native Linux gcc. If feels like there'd be more to it than just changing
a few trivial makefile constants and #defines to keep the CYGWIN-targeted
headers and libraries from clashing with the native Linux ones.

Would I get away with Linux's 'make', or would I need to port cygwin's make?

Any leads or advice would be deeply appreciated.
Especially if someone could offer a URL where I could download an existing
cross-compiler.

Please reply to david@rebirthing.co.nz