RE: Problem using pscp with Cygwin sshd

In case this helps, here's some of the debugging output from the transfer
that worked, which is very slightly different from the output when it fails
(I've noted differences in square brackets):

debug1: Attempting authentication for stanton.
Accepted password for stanton from 128.32.75.82 port 2154

[... this was port 2129 in the failed transfer...]

debug1: session_new: init
debug1: session_new: session 0
debug1: Exec command 'ls -la '/c/4nt''
debug1: Entering interactive session.
debug1: fd 7 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug1: fd 8 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug1: fd 10 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug1: server_init_dispatch_13
debug1: server_init_dispatch_15
debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 0 mili 10
debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 0 mili 10
debug1: Received SIGCHLD.

[...the next two lines do not appear in the debug output from the failed
transfer...]

debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 1 mili 100
debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 1 mili 100

[... the next line reports only 67 bytes read/sent in the failed
transfer...]

debug1: End of interactive session; stdin 0, stdout (read 2042, sent 2042),
stde
rr 1543 bytes.
debug1: Command exited with status 0.
debug1: Received exit confirmation.
Closing connection to 128.32.75.82

I started sshd in exactly the same way both times, using "sshd -d -d". The
only difference is that it fails when the output (including stderr) is
redirected to a file.

Richard Stanton