RE: Environnement for gcc...

I've done this (and keep meaning to write up the method).

> I get an error from cpp.exe about the fact that it can't find
> the cygwin
> DLL. When I run gcc from the windows command line t works fine.
>
> I tried to modify the environnement variables to add
> e:\cygwin\bin (where
> the dll is) in the path but it doesn't works. When i get the
> error there is
> a path given in the message and e:\cygwin\bin is not there.

VS zaps the Windows envionment variables before invoking the
command line tools.  YOu can either invoke a cmd script that

HTH
--
Alan Griffiths, Senior Systems Consultant, Experian
mailto:alan.griffiths@uk.experian.com  tel:+44 115 968 5118

of this email.